Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's in that?

I'm really not sure why, but I've been obsessing over the " What's in my bag? " Tag videos on youtube. Since I'm not a youtube-r, yet I love them..why not join in the craze?




My new bag :) $32.80 at Forever21.











I actually think I may be in love with this bag.
The pink sparkly thing you see, is my pencil bag...dork?
I carry multiple huge rings around, in case of accessory emergency.
Usually I have my phone and my camera in the bag, but my phone was missing, and my camera was taking the pictures.
Also, the huge Sephora makeup case is absolutely stuffed, and my hand sanitizer is empty because my school is full of grimy people. :)

A lady at work the other day was telling me that...
" A great bag shows how classy a lady is."
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment