Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Golden Globe Favs.





The only part that I watch of the Golden Globes, is of course the red carpet. As any other fashion obsessed person, I critique or fall in love with every single dress

that walks down the carpet. This season, was no different.

Here are some of my top Golden Globe picks of 2011:

Of course, Ann Hathaway in Armani-

Such an incredible gown by Armani. The color, the style, and open back was so beautiful, and Hathaway wore the dress and completely rocked it.


Olivia Wilde in Marchesa-


What other word could describe this dress than Princess? Seriously. Stunning, and not over done by extreme hair or makeup. Pairing with simple accessories and sick shoes, Wilde defffffinitly pulled off the perfect fairytake. A red carpet fav.


Carrie Underwood in Bagdley Mischka-

When I first saw Underwood come down the runway, I actually thought this dress was straight lace. I liked it, until I realized it was sequined, and then I fell in love. I love Carrie Underwood, and now Bagdley Mischka. Paired with a metallic clutch and slicked back hair, Underwood is definitely a show stopper.


Eva Longoria in Zac Posen-

Never to be out shined, once again Eva Longoria rocked the red carpet in this Zac Posen gown. Black usually is frowned upon for a huge event like the globes, but not that night. She was stunning. Everything from her dress to makeup was perfect.



Angelina Jolie in Versace-

Green? A bit different, but perfect matched with Jolie's flawless pale skin and dark hair. I loved it personally, because of the long sleeves. A huge trend this year at the globes. A+ Jolie, and your husband wasn't too shabby either.


Leah Michelle in Oscar De La Renta-

Pretty in Pink, much? Glee star Leah Michelle was glowing in this pink De La Renta gown at globes. I never think Michelle looks bad, especially not tonight. I thought this dress had something a bit vintage-esc to it. Her hair and earrings were adorable also. Love it!


The globes were wonderful this year, and I'm so excited for award season to start again. Who were your favorites from this years Golden Globes?
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment