Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year.

Two thousand eleven.

Where did last year go?
It seems like only yesterday I was a freshman, terrified of high school and simply trying to fit in and not make a complete fool of myself in front of the upperclassmen. Now I'm a senior, and there are only six months left for me at my school. The past four years have seriously flown by.
I cannot believe that it is already January. I'm happy and excited, yet a bit nervous about this year. So much is about to change for me.
For one, I'm awaiting the arrival of letters letting me know my fate on colleges I've applied to. I applied of course, to FIT (The Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC), SUNY Oneonta ( Upstate NY ), and Johnson and Wales( Rhode Island ). I'm excited to go to college, but it just doesn't seem like it's really all happening.
In the last year I turned seventeen, made new friends, adventured into the city on my own, saw my idol, got a job, and turned into the person I finally am happy to be.

This year, I can only hope goes as well as last year did.
I hope it does for you all too.
Thank you, whomever reads this. I appreciate it, and your time.
Love and Best wishes for 2011.
- Kristen Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment