Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Say yes to the dress.

So my banquet is not happening, which sucks. Completely.
So, what is next to look foward/stress about?
PROM.

I've always been obsessed with prom dresses, because I have so many older friends and cousins who've gone to prom before me. I've gotten to see all of their dresses, now it's time for mine. So exciting.

Here's a few I've looked at just browsing.

Choice One:




Choice Two:




Choice Three:





Choice Four:





Clearly, these are not the only choices I have, but just some pretty beautiful dresses to base opinions off of.
What do you think?
-K

2 comments:

  1. ahhh I love choice two! It's so contemporary and unique, I don't think anyone else is going to wear one too similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I love that one too, I think it's different than most.

    -K.

    ReplyDelete