Saturday, January 8, 2011

product review!



I never use to use makeup wipes. I always just used my face wash and cleanser and my makeup would come off. Makeup wipes are alot easier and faster to use than going through the whole washing your face deal. I'm not saying DO NOT WASH YOUR FACE...

What I'm saying is that if you ever need to remove your makeup fast an efficiently, makeup wipes are the way to go. I've tried a couple different types, from high end, like MAC, to low end, like ELF. Some work well, while others just leave an oily sheen and a bit of makeup residue on your face. Recently though, I found the perfect wipe.

They are the Neutrogena Makeup Remover cleansing towelettes. On the package it reads: Ultra soft clothes, patented formula dissolves all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara. I've never been a fan of waterproof mascara so I'm not sure how true that is. But on my eyes I wear a lot of liquid liner, and mascara, and with one or two swipes of one of the clothes all is basically removed. They are thick clothes that don't leave your skin dry, which is always a plus.

Not only are they good wipes, but they are also really affordable. I know the MAC wipes run around $18 for a pack of 45. These were $5 for a pack of 25. They leave your skin feeling clean and relaxed without oil debris.




I love these wipes, so definitely check them out if you're in need of a new makeup removing system.

Keep it clean.
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment