Friday, January 7, 2011

Smell the love.

Just a quick review of something I've seemingly fallen so in love with within the past week. If you watch any beauty guru on youtube, especially AllthatGlitters21(Elle), you have heard about this candle.

It's the "Leaves" candle by Slatkin and Co.

They're sold at Bath and Body Works, and they come in different sizes. The smell is completely mesmerizing. It seriously fills the room with a thick but subtle breeze of cinnamon apples, and autumn. Perfectly described in one word, leaves.


The only reason I didn't purchase the actual candle is because I'm not aloud to burn them in my room, in fear of it somehow magically falling off the surface and setting the house ablaze. I didn't walk out empty handed however. I bought the "wallflowers". Their basically oil airfreshners, and they work so well. I was a bit skeptical, but most of the winter products at BBW are on sale now, so why not?

I'm not usually a big candle person, but honestly it's incredible, and I wouldn't be spending my time writing about it if I wasn't being 120 percent honest. Check it out if you get the chance!

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment