Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy birthday, Shelby!



To one of my best friends, for your eighteenth birthday. Thank you for always being by my side, through thick and thin. I can't believe we're already seniors. It seems like only yesterday we were discussing in the hot tub how cool we had to act so that the upperclassmen wouldn't think we were as weird as we really are. I'm so happy to have you in my life.







I love that I can talk to you about anything, and I mean anything, and you'll completely understand where I'm coming from, and tell me things with an honest opinion.
You're the girl with dreams as high as the sky, who is bound to reach them.
I hope eighteen is all it's said to be.
I love you and I hope your birthday was amazing.
Love always,
Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment