Friday, January 21, 2011

Aloha! ( product review)



You know that smell in the summer, the one that is so easily recognizable and always loved. Well, I know I love it. Suntan lotion. Some lotions smell so delicious! I always wished they could be turned into perfumes, or room sprays.

Well, we're in luck everyone.
It's a vacation in winter..sort of.
Slatkin & CO put out a candle called Caribbean Escape.


It's a beautiful hot pink colored candle in a glass jar with a silver top. I received this candle as a gift for Christmas recently, and fell completely in love. I swear, this candle smells exactly like suntan lotion!

When I'm referencing lotions, I don't mean the extreme UV ray protectors. I'm talking about the ones that have a SPF of like, 4, and are made to make you tan while protecting you a bit. Ones like Beach Bum accelerators, or most made by Hawaiian Tropic.

You can purchase these candles at Bath and Body works, just like the candles in my past post about the "leaves" candle. I'm not sure of the price, because this was a gift, but I know originally for the 14.5 oz candle it's $19.50. Bath and Body works always has really good sales though! SO even if you don't want to spend twenty dollars, you can always get a smaller size, or a room spray, or check if it's on sale.



Check out this tropical paradise in wax form if you love the description I gave. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Aloha for now!
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment