Saturday, July 31, 2010

Inspiration one : Marilyn Monroe

Beautiful women have roamed this planet for years, and years. With class and grace, these women continue to be an inspiration for people everywhere. One women who specifically sticks out to me, is the beautiful Marilyn Monroe. Monroe stared in over 30 films, and was a playboy girl in December of 1953. She passed away in 1962, yet years later, in 1999 was named the sexiest woman of the century. Her name will forever live on, with the reputation of being a strong willed, size 10 actress who was an inspiration and still is today to all women.






Norma Jeane Mortenson, better known as Marilyn Monroe.
"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't."






"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."




"I want to grow old without facelifts. I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I have made."










"The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up."

"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."

"I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.


1 comment: