Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pet peeves....UGH!

Definition : A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it.

So basically, it's something, someone, or a situation that is extremely annoying. As the great Peter Griffin would say, something that really grinds your gears. In NY terms, something that.. reallllllly pisses you off.

What what are my pet peeves?
* Now, I'm not trying to be bitchy, for lack of a better word, I'm just being honest.

1. When people post pictures on facebook or any social networking site, and as the caption it'll say.. OMG I LOOK SO FAT HERE. Or, I'M SO UGLY. Obviously, if you thought you looked fat or ugly or didn't like the picture...YOU WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED IT. Fishing for compliments, PA-THE-TIC.

2. When your driving, and a person goes over like 9 lanes of traffic to get to an exit that has been advertised for like 200 miles. If you drive in New York, you better be on your toes. But really...did you like not know the exit was coming? You needed to cut off however many lanes of traffic? You could kill people! UGH!

3. The k text. Any text, is better than getting one that says K. I'll admit, if I'm pissed, and you're texting me..you might be seeing one. Call me a hypocrite, but whatever. You have to admit, sending or recieving a K is a virtual smack in the face.

4. People who stay with cheaters than whine about it. Okay, if you get cheated on..LEAVE? What are you waiting for, your significant other to do it again? I'm sorry but I simply do not feel bad for people who cry when the person they're dating cheated on them for the 90th time. Leave!

5. Ugg boots with mini skirts. What, is your body bipolar? Your legs are half cold on the bottom so you need winter boots, yet your thighs are on a tropical vacation and you can wear a mini skirt? Did you get dressed in the dark? I never really understood that whole trend. Hopefully it won't come back!

6. People who say.."text-es." I know a person, no names..but for example, they would say.." I just looked thought all of my text-es and blah blah blah. It's texts. No E. It just sounds so dumb.

And last but not least..

7. I'm still in highschool so I see this a lot. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be an over achiever, but if you get a 99 on a test, and you thought you'd get a hundred..DON'T WHINE. It's going to be ALRIGHT. I've seen people cry over things like this. CHILL OUT.



SO, what grinds your gears? Let me know!
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment