Thursday, February 25, 2010

where have you been?


I feel like it's been forever since I'd last posted, meanwhile it's only been a few days. In my first post though, I mentioned I'm still in high school, so I've been swamped this week with homework and class work...

Also mentioned, YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY! And that's a story for you too..
So at my school every few months there is a blood drive, and I have done it probably about 4 or 5 times. Wednesday, the 24th, ( my birthday ) my school held a blood drive. I decided I'd donate, even though it was my birthday, because it felt like the right thing to do. I donated, everything went fine..i ate after...and felt perfectly normal! I ate and drank alot after like they tell you too, and went back to class. At the end of the class, I started feeling really hot and dizzy. I asked my teacher if I could go to the nurse, and of course he said yes. I went to stand up, and couldn't even stand. I fainted! ON MY BIRTHDAY! i mean, comeon, who does that! I didn't fall, or hurt myself..but the nurses still made my sister come and get me!
* Not really how I planned on spending my 17th birthday, huh.


But besides that whole little episode, my birthday was a ton of fun, I went out to dinner with my family! And I have plans for this upcoming weekend. I have alot of homework to do tonight because of my early dismissal yesterday, so I will not be posting my birthday haul yet! BUT it will be up soon, and could possibly be a vlog!


Thank you everyone for the amazing amount of birthday wishes and comments I got, along with all of the concern about what happened, it truly means alot to me.


Thank you guys for reading & I'll talk to you all soon! byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment