Friday, February 19, 2010

It's survey time!

Just a little survey to pass the time, repost it!

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
*- I think it's absolutely adorable. I'm not into the whole PDA thing, so..a kiss on the forehead is cute while not pushing it.

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
*- Depends on where you're going! I wore a big poofy dress to my sweet 16, but short party dresses to alot of other parties.


3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
*- I'd cry like a baby. I find it really attractive when a guy can show a sensitive side. Plus it's really romantic!

4. Group dates or single dates? depends.
*- Group dates are fun, you can see a side of the person you like or are with while they're around others. Single dates are more romantic, and you can get to know a person better.

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
*- It's annoying.


6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
*- Maybe not the best friend, but they're up there.


7. Is your hair up or down?
*- Down.


8. Do you straighten your hair?
*- Sometimes, lately i've been wearing it up.


9. Whats your favorite girly magazine?
*- Teen Vogue, Seventeen, W.


10. What's your favorite mascara?
*- Hm, this is a good question. I haven't really found a mascara that i've fallen in love with.


11. Do you get your nails done?
*- I haven't in a while. I go to cosmetology school, so we always do our nails in class.


12. Small or large purses?
*- Largeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)


13. In your purse, what are your must haves?
*- Wallet, Phone, Makeupbag, Pencil Bag, tide to go, comb, waterbottle.


14. Jeans or skirts?
*- Both.


15. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
*- Yes, beauty isn't always comfortable.


16. Do you text message a lot?
*- I'm guilty of being a text-a-holic.

17. What would you do if you got pregnant?
*- I'd wonder how that happened, because i'm single, and i don't sleep around...

18. What's your favorite color?
*- yellow :)


19. Heels or flats?
*- Flats


20. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
*- I always cry during romantic movies. I saw dear john last night, and i cried like a baby. AND no matter how many times i see the notebook, i always end up with mascara all over my face.

21. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
*- yes.

22. Walmart or Target?
*- target, but i like walmart!


23. Do you wear collared shirts?
*- yesss.


24. Do you like preppy boys?
*- I like boys who know how to dress, no stereotype.


25. Are you spoiled?
*- People think I am, but i define someone as spoiled when they recieve alot of things and don't work for them, or don't appreciate them. I appreciate every little detail of things i recieve..and i work hard for what i do have.


26. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
*- I use too, i'm starting to fall for lipstick.


27. Do you own any big sunglasses?
*- i ONLY wear big sunglasses.


28. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
*- Hm, 45 minutes at the least.


29. Do you like to wear band aids?
*- NO! if you're wearing a bandaid, it means you have a cut!


30. Do you like skater boys?
*- He was a skater boy, she said see you later boyyyy, he wasn't good enough for her. :)


31. Do you wish there is something you could change about you?
*- Not really, I like myself right now :)

32. Gold or silver?
* white gold.


33. Do you like to receive flowers?
*- i love flowers, so yes.


34. Do you like surfer boys?
*- ^ no stereotype.


35. Do you dress up for holidays?
*- YES!


36. Do you like to wear dresses?
*- YES!


37. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
*- 1,043,832,349.


38. In the last 48 Hours have you hung out with a guy?
*- Besides my daddy? nope.


39. Do you wear lipstick?
*- everyday!


40. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
*- I'm not that tall lol, so i don't know.


43. Do you like to hold hands?
*- I don't really like PDA


44. What is the youngest you would date?
*- Hm, i don't rob the cradle, so..15?


45. What is the oldest you would date?
*- Probably 18.


46. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
*- EYES, deffinitly.

47. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?
*- Um, no.


48. What is the best possible feature in a boy?
*- a pretty smile.


49. Do you like making eye contact?
*- Yes, it's direct.


50. Do you ever picture your wedding dress and wedding?
*- Haha, i think every girl does.


52. Would you kill for chocolate?
*- I'm not really a chocolate fan.


53. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
*- I guess it depends.

54. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
*- 783,478,902,378,947,819,047,893. <3


55. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?
*- Not really.


56. Do you yell a lot?
*- Not negatively, i don't like too lol.


57. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
*- It's pretty rare to see me out in sweats, but i never go out in pajamas.

58. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
*- Nope.


59. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
*- ahahaha, nopppee!


60. What makeup could you not live w/out?
*- concealer, mascara and blush.


61. Do you fall in love easily?
*- Nope, i have walls around my heart haha.


62. Do you have cramps?
*- Nope.


63. Do you consider yourself pretty?
*- I don't.


64. Do you think guys will open this, even though it says girly questions?
*- You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment