Friday, February 26, 2010

40 Beauty questions tag

Hey guys. So today I had off school because it's snowing..again! I seriously have never seen so much snow in one season ever! So I decided to do the 40 beauty questions tag! Remember, if you have any questions for me, just post them as a comment and I'll definitely answer them as soon as I can, so here we go!

* Section #1. Skin care-
- How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, sometimes three times.

- What skin type do you have?
I have normal to combo skin, meaning it's normally fine, sometimes a little oily.

- What is your current facial wash?
I'm addicted to the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne facial scrub.

- Do you exfoliate?
On my face, no, it's usually too harsh for me. But on my skin, yes I love it.

- what brand do you use?
Bath and Body works line exfoliators, they smell good and get the job done.

- What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer.

- Do you have freckles?
No I don't..but I think freckles are beautiful, and I want some!

- Do you use eye cream?
No, I haven't found one I like yet, but I need to get one.

- Do you/ did you have acne prone skin?
No I do not, I'm pretty lucky.

- Did you ever have to use proactive?
No I haven't.

- What foundation do you use?
Revlon Colorstay.

- Do you know your undertone color?
It's yellow!


**Section #2- Cosmetics:

- Do you know that you are suppposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, and I use alot of mascara so within 3 months the one I'm using is usually gone.

- What brand of mascara do you use?
Right now, I'm using Lash Blast by covergirl.

- Sephora or Mac?
I can't really compare the two, because Mac is a brand, and Sephora has a bunch of different brands. I love both.

- Do you have a mac pro card?
No I do not.

- What makeup tools do you use while during application?
All of them! Sponges, Brushes, Powder Puffs, spatulas, ect!

- Do you use makeup base primer for the eyes?
I use a tiny bit of Prime time by bare minerals on my eyes.

- What is your favorite eyeshadow color/ shade?
All that glitters by mac, it's so pretty and you can wear it everyday.

- Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
I use both, and also gel liner too!

- How often do you poke your eye with the pencil?
I use to poke myself alot, now I don't because I've become better at applying makeup.

- What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Most pigments are gorgeous, I like them alot.

- Do you use mineral makeup?
I use the bare minerals line of makeup if that counts!

- What is your favorite lipstick?
Hue by Mac. Without a doubt.

- What is your favorite lipgloss?
Love nectar by Mac.

- What is your favorite blush to use?
Wine with everything by Revlon.

- Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No I do not.

- Do you like drugstore makeup?
I actually love drug store makeup.

- Do you go to CCO's?
Not often, there's one about a half hour from where I live so it's not easy to get there.

- Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I am currently in cosmetology classes and will be studying makeup next year.

- Are you clumsy while putting on makeup?
Not at all, I pride myself in how I do my makeup, and other peoples makeup.

- Name a makeup crime you hate?
CAKEFACE. and extreme amounts of bronzer, and thick non natural looking penciled on eyebrows.

- Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Any type?
Yes! Makeup is an expression, the more colors you use, the more you express yourself.

- Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Blake Lively, & Lauren Conrad.

- If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you choose?
Probably mascara!

- In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
I like alot of different lines of makeup, I can't pick just one!

- What do you think of makeup?
I think makeup is an amazing form of art. Your face is a canvas and the makeup is the pencils and paint!



Thank you guys for reading and I'll talk to you all soon! byee!

1 comment:

  1. randomm question ;
    what do you think bout false lashess?

    ReplyDelete