Thursday, February 18, 2010

8 Most worn things tag!

Hey guys, so todays post is just going to be a tag that has gone around for a while. It's the 8 most worn things tag. A tag like this consists of your most worn:
-lipstick/lipgloss/lip product.
-earrings/jewelry
-shirt
-nailpolish/product
-shoes
-hair product/accessory
-perfume/ body spray
- handbag!

So for my most worn lip products, i couldn't choose between 2 lipsticks, a lipgloss, and a chapstick.
They are:
*Luxury Beige lipstick by Sephora

*Hue Lipstick By Mac

*Beauty Rush Lip Jellies/Glosses

* Soft Lips Lip Conditioners


My most worn earrings are just plain pearl studs, or diamond studs.
The pieces of jewelry that i wear on a daily basis are:

A pandora charm bracelet that I recieved as a gift from family for my sweet 16.

* this is just the plain bracelet, mine has 5 plain bead charms on it.
-And everyday I wear my Irish Claddaugh ring, which i also received as a gift from family.


My most worn shirts are just plain long tank tops under cardigans, which can be seen in my last haul post. They are classic and extremely comfortable.

My most worn nail polishes, (again i couldn't decide) are:
Manicurist of Seville

And Ruby Pumps by China Glaze


*My most worn shoes are just plain black flats. Flats are extremely comfortable and versatile. They can be worn with just about anything!

*My most used hair products are :
Chi 44 Iron Guard, Chi Silk Infusion, Chi InfraTreatment, &ChiInfraTreatment Shampoo. These products make my hair shiny and silky, without leaving grease!

- My most worn hair accessories are just plain scrunchies, or bows! Bows have become very popular and can be found everywhere ( with a little help from Miss. Leighton Meester).


*- My most worn Perfume/Body Sprays are:
Daisy by Marc Jacobs ( this perfume smells very sweet and fruity, while not being too overpowering, it's the perfect mix!) And the Pink body sprays!


*- And last but deffinitly not least, my most worn handbag. If you know me, you know that I am a self proclaimed purse addict! I always have huge totes!
The one that I am currently inlove with and use everyday, is:

My coach tote! This bag is huge! i use it daily. It is a tan tote with colored stripes and graffiti writing, with metallic detailing. It has 2 HUGE side pockets, a small pouch pocket on the inside, and 2 cell phone pockets, also on the inside.




So these are my 8 most worn/used things! Thanks for reading and I hope to talk to you all soon! Bye<3!
















No comments:

Post a Comment