Sunday, February 21, 2010

Been busy & Angelica.

Hey everyone, i'm so sorry for the lack of posts within the last few days! This week was February break for my school, so within the last few days I've been doing alot of stuff before school starts up again.

Just a quick message...
*- Tomorrow, February 22, 2010, is the two year anniversary of the death of one of my good friends Angelica Perna Nappi. Angelica was in a car, going to see the movies with a couple of her friends. A man who was drunk, and on drugs, crashed into the car, right on the side where Angelica was sitting. She was put on life support, but there was no real chance of her ever living a life outside of a hospital again. It was decided that the life support would be shut off on Feb. 22. It was that day that a true angel got her wings. A beautiful, talented, and extremely ambitious girl had her life taken at only 14. No one deserves to leave this earth the way she did. Tomorrow everyone in my school, is (hopefully) wearing something purple to remember such a beautiful life that was taken too soon. I'll never forget my friend Angelica, and the lessons that she brought me while she was here, and after she passed. I miss her terribly. Rest in Peace Angelica Nappi, I'll never ever forget you.
**** please, if you're reading this..if you knew Angelica, didn't, or have lost someone to a drunk driver, please wear purple tomorrow. Together, we can stop this horrific crime from happening again.



No comments:

Post a Comment