Wednesday, February 17, 2010

**** Welcome to my blogspot! ****

First off, I'd just like to welcome everyone to my blogspot. This is my first posting so if it's a little awkward, you understand why.



Just a little bit about me!


My name is Kristen.
- I attend highschool & cosmetology school
-I am an avid fashion blog/vlog reader/watcher.
-I take the field of cosmetology and fashion extremely seriously and I am hoping to persue a career in these jobs in my future.
-I am young, and have dreams.
-I appreciate everything I own.
-My family and friends mean the world to me.
-Sports? Not for me. Shopping? yes. please. Now.




*I hope to start vlogging soon, as I just received my very first digital camera as a gift from my best friend. The vlogs will consist of tutorials: ( Hair, Makeup, ect.), outfit of the day videos, hauls, and more!


*I will try to update regularly, but I do attend school every week day, then my cosmetology school until around 4 so, we'll see!


Thanks for reading, and I hope to talk to alot of you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write.
    I hope you don't mind if I follow along.
    -Susie

    ReplyDelete