Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am sixteen..going on seventeen :)!


***Yes, you guessed it! My birthday is this week. I was born February 24,1993..meaning I'm turning 17! I feel like being 16 was so much fun, and I learned so much within the last year. I made alot of new friends, and moved on from those who had hurt me. You could say I grew up..alot..


*-So for my birthday this year, I just want to keep it simple. I'm hopefully going out with some friends and family for dinner one day this week.
I'm also going to New York City for the International Beauty Show in March. I'm lucky to be able to go twice in one week!




Within the next few days..(hopefully tomorrow) I'm going to post a birthday wish list blog..or maybe even a vlog! we'll see how everything goes.
ALSO..I just ordered a bunch of makeup and brushes from ELF cosmetics, and Coastal Scents, so when I recieve all of the products I ordered, I'm going to post a blog..!

*- Thanks for reading, and I hope to talk to you all realllll soon! bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment