Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TAG! YOU'RE IT.

Recently I was tagged on facebook in this post, so I tag anyone reading this to do it too!~

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 50 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you...

1. I have a birthmark on my left eye. It looks like Florida.
2. I recently got my puppy, his name is Copper..like in Fox in the Hound.
3. I never take off my Irish claddaugh ring.
4. My best friend lives far away, and we're closer now then ever.
5. I change my nail polish almost on a daily basis.
6. I love watching wrestling. WWE only, Monday night RAW.
7. I'm a Hills fanatic, along with Laguna Beach, Gossip Girl, and Law and Order; SVU.
8. I've completely memorized every single word to most Taylor Swift songs, on all of her cd's, demos..and covers.
9. I love going fishing.
10.I want a bunch of tattoos.
11.I want a few more pericings.
12.I go through phones like it's my job.
13.I can't find a job.
14.I'm failing math.
15.I've regained a lot of hope recently.
16.I would be lost without my sister.
17.I have every color of old navy flip-flops that they put out from before they changed the design of the recent pairs.
18.I sing, a lot.
19.I want to own and design for a plus sized trend clothing boutique someday.
20.I've never been in love.
21.I own over 40 nail-polishes.
22.My Grandma Carol is one of my biggest inspirations to get into fashion.
23.I want to travel the world, and see California.
24.I've never been on a plane.
25.My favorite place in the world is Lake Walenpaupak in Pennsylvania.
26.I can't crack my knuckles.
27.I've lost a ton of old friends recently, and I've never been better.
28.I'm a completely different person then I was 3 years ago.
29.I'll never read twilight.
30.I cried in the Hannah Montana Movie and the Sex and the City Movie.
31.I've read every Sarah Dessen book she's ever written.
32.I have never showed my best friends my driving permit.
33.I color on my bedroom walls.
34.I love country music, anything from Dolly Parton to Kenny Chesney, to Brooks and Dunn..to Miranda Lambert.
35.I'm a To Write Love on Her Arms advocate.
36.I'm extremely sarcastic, but I'd never want to truly offend someone.
37.My best friends are people I've known since I'm little, it's just the way it's happened.
38.I'm terrified of clowns, spiders, bugs, fights, and thunder.
39.When people say the word rape when referring to beating someone at a sport, game or anything..I get instantly mad, and disgusted.
40.I don't own any jeans anymore, I have 12 pairs of leggings.
41.I don't own sneakers, besides gym sneakers.
42.I haven't had a real haircut since 5th grade.
43.I'll never say I love you, unless I mean it.
44.I like you before I don't like you.
45.I see beauty in everything, and anything. I don't find anything ugly, and I feel sorry for people who do.
46.You'll never see me bullying anyone, ever.
47.One of my best friends and someone I love and trust my life with, is someone I've never even hugged.
48.I could never bring myself to hate anyone, ever.
49.I'm a complete geek. I carry a pencil bag in my purse that is full of highlighters, pens, pencils, sticky notes, and extra led.
50.My parents raised me with respect and class.

No comments:

Post a Comment