Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quick update :)

Hey everyone. If you live in New York, or at least on the entire east coast...you've probably been in a pretty good mood with the way the weather has been over the last few days. This time of year in New York, it's about 50 degrees, kind of rainy..just spring time weather..well...yesterday it hit 92 degrees. WHAT?! That is unheard of! Oh well, I love it.
So the weather has been making me happy, as said in this post and others, but there is one thing today that is bringing me down. I have, the worst.....migraine....ever. It's terrible. I couldn't even go to sleep last night and I had to stay home today! If you've ever had a tension migraine, you know what I'm talking about.

OH one last thing before I go. Today is April 8th, meaning it's the TOMS one day with out shoes day! And I am participating. The cause is to bring awareness and help show how much a simple pair of shoes can influence a life. Especially a child's. So if you haven't heard about it, the link is http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/..deffinitly, go check it out and participate!

AND GO ENJOY THIS WEATHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment