Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random FB survey.

- Whats your name?
Kristen Nicole.

-Who's your bestfriend?
I have a few amazing people who I'm lucky enough to call friends.


-Got a boyfriend?
No, I don't.

-How many siblings do you have?
Just one, a sister.

-Still in school?
Yes.

-Would you ever get an abortion?
I hope I'm never in a position that that question would ever be relevant.

-Ever been abused?
No.

-Are you on drugs?
No, ew.

-Do you know anyone on drugs?
Yes.

-Do you smoke?
No.

-Do you know anyone who smokes?
Yes.

-Are you against smoking or drugs?
It's your life, you do what you want with it. I wasn't sent here to judge people on their extracurricular activities.

-Who do you live with?
My mom, dad, sister, grandma, and puppy.

-How many kids do you want?
I'm not sure.

-Were is your home town?
On an island.

-Ever had something serious happen to you or a close friend?
Yes.

-Do you get along with your extended family?
I get along with most people.

-How many cousins do you have?
Alot, too many to count haha.

-Who are you closer to your mum or dad?
Both, I love my parents equally.

-What do you like best about your mum?
She's always happy.

-What do you like best about your dad?
He's strong.

-Are your parents married?
Yes.

-Do you have step parents?
Nope.

-Name 5 people that mean the world to you?
Mom, Dad, Michele, Kerri, Joseph.

-Name one person you could never live without?
^^

-Whats you favorite boys name?
Cameron.

-Favorite girls name?
Savannah

-Favorite color?
Light yellow.

-Do you have an ipod?
Yes.

-Do you have a phone?
Yes.

-If so who was your last message from?
Christian.

-Has anyone close to you ever died?
Yes, rest in peace.

-Have you ever been dumped?
Yes.

-Have you ever dumped someone?
No.

-How many people have you gone out with?
Only one that really mattered.

-Have you ever seen someone just before they died?
Yes.

-How many top friends do you have on myspace?
I really don't know, lol.

-Why are those people your top friends?
Probably because they're my good friends.

-Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Yes.

-If so name the top 8 people you would take a bullet for?
There isn't eight.

-If you could go anywhere right now were would it be and who would you take?
To my house in the poconos, and I'd take my best friend.

-If you were stuck on an island and could take one person who would it be?
Kerri.

-What are your hobbies?
Shopping!

-If you could go back to any moment when would you go back to?
Two summers ago.

-Who are all the texts in your inbox from?
A couple of people.

-If you could change anything right now wht would it be?
My self.

-How often do you go on msn?
I don't

-How often do you listen to music?
Everyday.

-Do you like maths or english?
English, definitely.

-Have you ever cried because you were laughing so hard?
Yes.

-Have you ever cried because you were sad and not because you hurt yourself?
Yes.

-When was the last time you cried?
Last night actually, previous to last night..I can't remember.

-Did you like this survey?
It wasn't bad.

-Are you glad its over?
I guess so?




Fill it out :)
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment