Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy endings and new beginnings.

Woah, did anyone else realize that today is the first day...of September? Where did June, July, and August go? This summer literally flew past right before my eyes. In 6 days, I'm a senior. A senior, to me..4 years ago..was not going to happen. I hated high school, just like any other freshman. You're the new kid, terrified of what you're going to go through on a daily basis. Now, this is my last, first day of grade school..ever. I guess it's time to grow up. Out with the old, in with the new.


August was incredible..a lot of things happened. I started blogging again, went on vacation with my family, learned that I had a summer reading project to do, got a job, and literally enjoyed every second of everything I did.

This may be weird, but summer is a time, where I like to get away from everything. If I see a couple of my friends once in a while, I'm fine. I like to get AWAY from the drama that tags along with the school year, and I can honestly say that this summer was completely relaxing.


So, let us all welcome September, and this Autumn and Winter with open arms..because it is my favorite time of year.

I'm ready.
- Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment