Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favorite drugstore mascaras.

When I was in junior high, and wearing makeup was like the coolest thing..one of the only products I was aloud to use was mascara. Now, it's one of my favorite products ever!
Mascara helps to make your eyes look open and awake. I always have loved long, voluminous lashes. I've found that you do not need to wear 9 pounds of mascara and stick on fake lashes to accomplish this.
My top three drugstore mascaras consist of:


1. Voluminous by L'Oreal in the shade blackest black.

I heard about this mascara in an interview in a magazine, and Lauren Conrad actually said this was on of her favorites...so being an obsessive fan I had to try it out. I fell inlove! It doesn't clump, and stays on all day. It retails for $6.99.


2. Doll Eye by NYX in black.

I heard about this product from watching a couple of reviews of it on Youtube. All votes were pretty much unanimous about it, and I'll have to agree..the mascara is amazing! The only thing I don't like is the stiffness of the wand, but other than that I can't complain. BTW, it's only like 10 dollars!



3.L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in blackest black.

Honestly, I bought this product because of all the hype that came with it. If you know nothing about this mascara, know that the wand of it is barely a wand at all, it's a ball with little spikes! At first I hated it, but after a while I tried it again, and fell in love with it! It's good for length, and lower lashes, and retails at about 9 dollars.



What are your favorite mascaras? Let me know!
- k.

No comments:

Post a Comment