Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fabric Styling

So I know it's been a while since I've posted, but if you didn't know, I got a job and I'm a senior in highschool...so life is a bit hectic right now.

Just because I'm a geek, and completely obsessed with fashion, I decided to not only take fashion retail classes at my school, but to take a Saturday course at FIT!

WELL...I've officially signed up for a class, which starts October second, and it is called Fabric styling for fashion. The description on the site reads: "do your friends always ask you to help them pick out clothes and decide what to wear? Do you often look through fashion magazines? Perhaps a career in celebrity or photo styling is for you. Study color, pattern, texture, and the skills necessary to make it all together."



I'm so excited!
WISH ME LUCK.
- K.

No comments:

Post a Comment