Friday, May 13, 2011

Mint Vs. Mint



A huge trend this season is mint green colored nails. I have been so obsessed with this trend lately, that I truly believe that I now own most well known mint-type polishes on the market. The thing that bothers me so much, because well, if you didn't hear, the economy sucks, and money is tight....so $8.50 for a bottle of polish is a bit ridiculous to me, as much as I love it. If you can afford that, it's worth it, but if you're looking for a lower end type polish, you can still fall into this hot trend.

There are so many different mint-type polishes out there. Here are a few of my favorites, try some out!!!


1. China Glaze - Refresh Mint

2. Essie - Mint Candy Apple

3. Revlon - Minted

4. Sally Hanson - Mint Sorbet

5. MAC Nail Lacquer - Mischievous Mint

6. Nicole by OPI - Hint of Mint

7. Chanel - Jade


A very popular spring look, for less, or more!
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment