Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Product review!

So if you've ever seen one of my photo blog posts, you'll notice that my makeup is normally the same. My favorite thing to do with my makeup is my eyeliner, and usually now I only use liquid on the top lash line. YESTERDAY I purchased the ELF studio gel liner, and angled eyeliner brush. I AM SO PLEASED. I cannot imagine not using these two items in my everyday makeup routine. The liner is so creamy and smooth, and the brush perfectly applies a straight line, and is flexible enough to choose the width of the line. If you ever get the chance to purchase these two products, for SIX DOLLARS MAY I ADD...defffffinitly do it. It's so worth it. I have tried soooo many eyeliners, including high end like MAC or BOBBI BROWN, and this is a perfect dupe for both of them.

I really love this product!
If you have ever tried it, let me know!
C'est La Vie.
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment