Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm out on the town, haulinnnn'.


So, today I went a little insane. Working all the time, I have no time to just...shop. And that's just what I did this beautiful afternoon.

At my first stop, Sephora I picked up:
- A travel sized "Purity" facial cleanser by Philosophy.

I've heard rave reviews about this cleanser, and for ten dollars, I figured I may as well give it a shot.
- An Amazing Cosmetics, Amazing Concealer.

I think I have officially gone mad. The tiniest tube of this concealer barely contains any product, at all...and costs $28. I have yet to try it, but for $28, it better be amazing.
*** And...with my purchase and beauty insider points, I was given a sample of the Clinique All about the eyes serum- DePuffing eye massage, as well as a bare minerals "Pure Radiance" eye shadow. Both of these samples are pretty decent sizes. I'm excited to try everything out!



Next up, was Sallys Beauty Supply...where I picked up:

- The Queen Helene refining pomegranate and raspberry scrub.

I use to use Queen Helene products all the time in cosmetology, and I've been looking for a new scrub anyway, so I was excited when I saw this.
- A bottle of Beyond The Zone *Rock On* Dry Shampoo.

This is always good for daily touch ups, and I usually just buy the Treseme* dry shampoo, but this was on sale!
- Claudia Steves dark circle eye treatment, and Claudia Stevens eyelash primer.

I have never heard of this brand before, but the girl who was helping me at Sally's told me that both of these products were amazing!
- And a Mr. Pumice, Pumice bar with Lavender. I want my feet to look good in sandals!


Last, but never least...ULTA, where I purchased:
- Two Ulta Salon nail laquers, one in the shade *Set the nude, and the other in *Bam-Blue-Zled. I am in love with the formula of these polishes, and they're so cheap! All together, these cost me $4.
-Neutrogena Makeup remover wipes, which I've done an indepth review on. They're amazing!
- And the new Pantene line for long hair, called Beautiful Lengths. I picked up both the conditioner, and the hair mask. I have extremelllllllly long hair, and I hope this product helps to bring it back to life a bit.



I have a really bad shopping problem, and I probably should not be aloud in these three stores, because I always end up spending too much money.
OH WELL.

If anyone wants a review of any of these products, let me know!
Goodnight all.
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment