Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Prima Di Marzo!

Welcome back everyone, and happy March! I seriously cannot believe that February is over already. Once again, I seemingly abandoned my blog for a while, so I apologize...but I've been busy. I feel like I say that in all of these blogs.

For one, I had a week off of school for " Winter Recess." I never really understood why we had off school, but still, a break is a break that I love to take. I finally caught up on the sleep that I haven't gotten in the past few months.
Secondly, I was born. 18 years ago that is. My birthday was Thursday, the 24th...and yes...I turned 18. There's so much hype about being 18 and being able to do all of these things that you could never do before. Honestly, eh. Buying scratch-off lotto tickets is cool, until you're out 30 dollars. And what else, voting? There's nothing to vote for right now. BUT...there is something you can do in NY that I finally got to do. But before I talk about it I just want to wish two of my very good friends a happy 18th birthday too. So happy birthday Jacqui and Kelly. I love you guys. BUT...

I got a tattoo on Saturday. It's nothing too elaborate, but I think it's beautiful. Questions I've been asked:

Did it hurt?-YES.
What does it mean, if anything? It's symbolic of two very important women in my life, my Grandma Carol who passed away, and my mother who is my inspiration everyday. My next tattoo will symbolize my sister, and I have a few ideas for that.
How long did it take? Almost two hours, because the artist shaded almost the whole thing.
Did your parents know? Yes, and they approve of it.

I'm really excited that spring is in the air, because I'm ready for summer, and beautiful weather.
I hope everyone had a wonderful February, I know I did.
C'est La Vie.
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment