Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lack of life.

Hey everyone,

Just a quick little update. I say this all the time, but I've been super busy lately. The end of my senior year is quickly approaching, and as I'm writing this post, I should really be doing about fifteen other things. I cannot believe that it is already March. Within the next few weeks, is the most exciting time of your high school life, and I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle it. I have to pick a college, I go away on my senior trip...which I'm so excited for...and spring break of course!

I'm really excited, and overwhelmed, and I'm not sure but I'm hoping all of my friends feel the same way. I'm having a blast, working a lot, and wishing for the best.


I hope everyone is having a lovely March so far!
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment