Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Haul-i-days.

So, in honor of black friday, and the fact that I completely finished my shopping around 2am last night...I went on a little trip to CosmoProf, and Ulta.
Both were having decently good sales..so how could I resist?

As a nailpolish junkie, I went nuts.
At CosmoProf, I bought five different nailpolishes. No, of course they were not full priced, because it's a student cosmetology store. Thank god.
China glaze polishes are normally around 7 to 8 dollars, and at this store they were $3.25, and the Opi nailpolishes are normally $8.50, and they offer them for $4.25.


The colors are(from left to right):CG Outta Bounds, CG(Holiday) Naughty and Nice,CG(Halloween)Zombie Fest, CG(Holiday) Phat Santa, and OPI(Burlesque)Sparkle-icious.

Then I went to Ulta, and bought:
Three Jasmine La Belle bath frizzers-
Mint, Vanilla and Berry:




Two little bathsoap
( Grape, Vanilla )



A Face Peel by Body Therapy Workshop:


And I couldn't help it..and I did buy it for full price..
from the OPI Burlesque collection
"Let me Entertain you"
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5543989740495346530" />


YAY!
So, if you want a review of any of these products let me know.
Hope you all had a good black Friday!
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment