Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome, June...or not.

I think I have put this post off for a few days, for a few reasons. Before I ramble, Happy June everyone. This month should be one of the most exciting of my teenage life, but I don't think I've ever been so insecure of everything and anything around me.

The first reason is because I've been extremely busy, and I have worked every day this week. Which is annoying, but I'm going to enjoy paying for my prom limo, maybe.

The next reason, being simply selfish, is because I do not want it to be June. I want it to be September. I don't want my senior year to be over, because I did not realize how fast it would actually go past. It's June 5th. Where did September 5th go, the day before I was a Senior at all?

And lastly, because it's time to grow up. The day I walk across the stage, and receive my diploma may be the day I have achieved everything I worked for, for the last four years. I want those four years back. I want to be fourteen again, and be heartbroken, and in the arms of my best friends. Because soon those friends will no longer be five minutes away anymore. And as much as I want them to all be happy, and free...I want them with me.


And I'm excited, so please understand that all of that whining is just me venting to whomever may read this. And maybe, you, reading this...understands what I'm going through, and this helps.

So Happy June, everyone, anyone.
-K.

This may all seem childish, and maybe it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment