Sunday, June 26, 2011

A new beginning.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Today, I no longer attend Sachem High School North.
Today, I am a new member of my high school alumni.
Today, I am Kristen Nicole.
The same girl I was yesterday, but completely different.

Tomorrow will be different.
Tomorrow, I will grow, and learn.
Tomorrow, I'll regret, and relive.
Tomorrow, I'll become a new person.


So many changes will and have been happening for me within these weeks.
I will no longer work for the company which has helped me grow so much over these last few months. Although I'm excited to move on, I'm afraid that I may regret my decision. If I do, it's only another experience to learn and grow from.

Will I see you again, class of 2011...or will we all just become strangers?
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment