Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ciao, ciao for now.



As I'm writing this, I should be packing. I'm so excited to go on vacation, but I am the worlds biggest procrastinator. I cleaned my room entirely from top to bottom instead of putting a load of laundry together. I may not be on here for a while, because I'm not sure if I'm comfortable bringing my laptop on vacation yet.


If I don't come on, I wish you all the very best first few days of July. It's supposed to be beautiful here in New York, and where I'm going. Hopefully, it will be beautiful wherever you are. Spend these days happy, basking in the rays, and laughter. I will. I cannot wait to just be on vacation already.I love this place, but leaving it is something I look so forward to each time I go.

Ciao, for now.
c'est la vie.
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment