Saturday, June 25, 2011

Graduation state of mind.




It's 3am right now, and I'm a bit delerious, so don't be suprised if I ramble on and on. In three and a half hours, I'm supposed to wake up, and get ready for the most important day of my last eighteen years. In three hours, I walk across the stage and recieve my highschool diploma. I don't really know how to feel about that. I can express an overall feeling of excitement, and that's not suprising coming from a senior in highschool. But, on the otherhand, I'm confused. Im upset, and I don't know how to express these feelings. Happiness and excitement is easy to relay to everyone, with a smile. Tomorrow, I will smile. I will be happy.
EVERYTHING, is changing.
I'm blessed to be surrounded by the most incredible people in the world during these changes. I'm blessed to be loved, and happy. I feel spoiled, but that is a harsh word to use, because I am forever greatful for everything I have.
Like right now, I'm writing on my new laptop. This laptop is for college. My parents are the best....seriously.
Rambling.

I guess I'll say goodnight now. I'll try to sleep, and take deep breaths to try and stay calm.

I feel like Carrie Bradshaw though, and that's amazing.

C'est la vie.
-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment